Milk, one of the best natural sources of protein. The only natural source the comes in liquid form. I for one of a love of milk the taste, plus the health benefits, plus you can drink alot without feeling full. but at what cost?
- Milk is the best source of calcium for our body.
- Vitamin D helps bone strength by promoting bone growth and reducing the risk of brittle bones Vitamin D also helps the body digest milk
- Milk protects the enamel surface of your teeth against acidic substances, protecting against cavities.
- Milk contains a good amount of water molecules so it helps keep bodies hydrated.
- Milk contains vitamins and minerals to keep you fit, healthy and strong.
Cons of drinking milk
Milk has been known to cause cancer but I think just about everything in the world can cause cancer besides exercise and water. Other than that only real health consequences of drinking milk are lactose intolerance, which studies have shown a major population of the world is lactose intolerant. So if you are lactose in tolerant don’t drink milk simple as that.
you have any questions or would like information on a particular subject comment below.