Today I’m going to give you guys a workout I liked to use when I’m traveling or just don’t feel like going to the gym today. This workout is great for well anything just an at home workout, or if you travel a lot it can really be done any where.
The Exercise: each exercise will be performed for 3o seconds with no rest in between until the final exercise then rest for 1-2 minutes. Repeat for 5 rounds.
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor. Your elbows should be bent.
- From this position, press up like you’re doing a push-up and push your hips up.
- Jump your feet under your hips and stand.
- Finish the movement by jumping in the air and bringing your hands over your head.
- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands about 36 inches apart while holding your torso up at arms length.
- Next, lower yourself downward until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Now breathe out and press your upper body back up to the starting position while squeezing your chest.
- After a brief pause at the top contracted position, you can begin to lower yourself downward again for as many repetitions as you can in 30 seconds
- Start with your arms by your side, feet shoulder width apart, head up, and back straight.
- Keeping your back straight and chest up, squat down as you inhale until your upper thighs are parallel, or lower, to the floor.
- Now pressing mainly with the balls of your feet, jump straight up in the air as high as possible, using the thighs like springs. Exhale during this portion of the movement.
When you touch the floor again, immediately squat down and jump again. Repeat for 30 seconds
- Step ups
- For this exercise yppu will need a chair, bed or anything to strep up onStand facing object of an appropriate height with your feet together. This will be your starting position.
- Begin the movement by stepping up, putting your left foot on the top of the bench. Extend through the hip and knee of your front leg to stand up on the object. As you stand on the box with your left leg, flex your right knee and hip, bringing your knee as high as you can.
- Reverse this motion to step down off the box, and then repeat the sequence on the opposite leg.
If you have any questions or would like information on a particular subject comment below.