I know It’s been less than a week since my last ripped for spring break post, but for me spring break is less than a week away so I figured I should squeeze this puppy out.
So far we have covered…
1. Drinking 12 cups of water a day
2. Only drinking straight liquor and light beer
3. Going to the gym one time a week and doing something you enjoy
4. Eating 20 grams of protein at every meal
5. Eating fruit and protein right when you wake up
6. Lifting weights AT LEAST three times a week based on your fitness goals (leaning out or gaining mass).
Now if you’ve made it this far you must be dedicated but this last week is not for the faint of heart. We going to work on leaning out, last week we cut out all simple carbs
This week we are cutting all alcohol, I left alcohol in the program because nobody is going 5 weeks without a little pong in their life. With that said beer does more damage than most people are aware of, it lowers testosterone and adds plenty of empty calories to your diet.
Lastly we are going to minimalize all carbs, we are going to make your body more sensitive to insulin.
-Whole Wheat Bread
-Oats/sugar free oatmeal
-Whole Wheat Pasta
-Beans (black, kidney, pinto)
If you start to feel hungry or tired go for some almonds, protein or some black coffee. Proteins are good for you, you can never over eat them