Happy Birthday to WWF superstar Chyna
born Joan Marie-Laurer, DECEMBER, 27, 1970, in Rochester, New York.
Chyna is a former Professional wrestler, actress, body builder, and Pornographic film actress
- Only women to win the WWF Intercontinental championship.
- WWF woman’s championship.
- only women to participate in the Royal Rumble, King of the Ring, and be a #1 contender for the WWF championship.
- Appeared in playboy magazine twice.
- starred in 6 pornographic films and is a two time AVN Award winner.
Joan Marie-Laurer trained at Wladek “Killer” Kowalski‘s professional wrestling school in Malden, Massachusetts. She made her WWF debut February 16, 1997 joining the WWF as a bodyguard for the professional wrestler Triple H. Her character was made famous by her signature move the low blow. Where she would hit Triple H’s opponent in the groin while the ref was distracted. In January of 1999 she became the first female to ever enter into the Royal rumble Event. In June of 1999, Chyna became the first woman to enter the King of the Ring tournament. She was also the first ever woman to be contender for the WWF Championship. On October 17, 1999 she defeated Jeff Jarrett to become the first and only woman to ever hold the Intercontinental Championship. In the Summer of 2000 Chyna won the Intercontinental Championship a second time. April 1st, 2001 Chyna defeated Ivory for the Woman’s Championship at WrestleMania 17. Chyna defended the title against Lita at Judegemnt Day May 20, 2001, and retired soon afterward vacating the title. She left the WWE November 30, 2001.
Chyna posed nude for Playboy in November of 2000. Chyna made her film debut on December of 2004 with her own personal sex tape with Sean Waltman her boyfriend and fellow wrestler. She released Another Night in China on February 18, 2009. She then starred in her first professional film Backdoor to Chyna on July 5, 2011. She then went on to release three more adult films China is Queen of the Ring, Avengers XXX, and the sequel she Hulk XXX. Chyna has one two AVN Awards Best Selling Title of the Year in 2006 for 1 Night in China, and Best Celebrity Sex Tape in 2012 for Backdoor to Chyna.
Chyna has been depicted in atleast 5 WWF/WWE video games. She released an autobiography entitled If They Only Knew in 2001. and also guest starred on a many television shows and movies. 3rd Rock from the Sun, Howard Stern Show, Fear Factor, she Hosted Robot Wars: Grand Champions, played on Hollywood Squares, Surreal Life, and Surreal life: Fame Games.
So here it is what you have all been waiting for I’ve scowered the internet to find fitness tips from chyna herself.
The following workout is Chyna’s current workout, which consists of 5 days on and 2 days off
Day 1: Resistance Training
-4 sets: 10 reps
Day 2: Cardio
Day 3: Pilates
Day 4: Weight training (light)
-4 sets: Failure
-4 sets: Failure
Day 5: Cardio
Chyna likes to drink a lemon juice mixture before starting a new diet to cleanse her body.
Lemon Juice Cleanser
– 3 Lemons
– 3 Table spoons of Sugar Free Maple Syrup
– Cayenne Pepper
– Purified water
Squeeze 3 fresh lemons into a glass, add 3 table spoons of sugar free maple syrup, 1 table spoon of Cayenne Pepper and 12 oz of water into a glass. Drink a minimum of 6 – 12 glasses throughout the day or whenever hungry.
Breakfast Peanut Butter Oatmeal
– 1/2 large ripe banana
– 1/4 cup skim milk
– 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
– 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon cinniamon
1. Cut banana into chunks and put into a small blender jar with milk; blend until smooth.
2. Put the dry oatmeal in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Pour the banana mixture on top of oatmeal & stir to incorporate.
4. Microwave (uncovered) on high setting for 30 seconds.
5. Stir & microwave another 30 seconds.
6. Stir in peanut butter.
Lunch Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Portibellos
– 4 large portobello mushroom caps
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
– 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
– 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
– 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped kalamata olives
– 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 3/4 cup prepared marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place mushroom caps, gill-side up, on the prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mash ricotta, spinach, 1/4 cup Parmesan, olives, Italian seasoning and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Place marinara sauce in a small bowl, cover and microwave on High until hot, 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes.
4. When the mushrooms are tender, carefully pour out any liquid accumulated in the caps. Return the caps to the pan gill-side up. Spread 1 tablespoon marinara into each cap; cover the remaining sauce to keep warm. Mound a generous 1/3 cup ricotta filling into each cap and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake until hot, about 10 minutes. Serve with the remaining marinara sauce.
Snack (Take before workout) Power Protein Shake
– 2 scoops Chocolate Whey Powder
– 5 Ice Cubes
– 12 oz. fat free milk
– 2 tblsp fat free vanilla yogart
– 1 tblsp reduced fat peanut butter
– 2 tblsp hazelnut coffee
– 1/8 cup caramel ice cream topping
1. Add to scoops of Whey Powder into a blender
2. Pour 12 oz of fat free milk (or water) on top.
3. Add two table spoons of fat free vanilla yogart & 1 table sppon of peanut butter.
4. For more flavor add 2 table spoons of hazelnut coffee and 1/8 caramel ice cream topping
5. Mix or blend together until thick
6. Add ice cubes
Dinner Bean burger with Spicy Guac and an Asian Tofu Salad
Bean Burger with Guac
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed (see Note)
– 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
– 1/2 cup chopped red onion
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 2 1/2 cups cooked pinto beans, well drained (see Tip)
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon ground toasted cumin seeds (see Tip)
– 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
– 3 tablespoons cornmeal, plus 1/3 cup for coating burgers
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– Freshly ground pepper to taste
– 6 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted
– 6 lettuce leaves
– 6 tomato slices
– 1 ripe avocado
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer, cover and cook until the water has been absorbed, about 10 minutes. Uncover and let stand.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add beans, paprika and ground cumin and mash the beans to a smooth paste with a potato masher or fork. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let cool slightly. Add the quinoa, 3 tablespoons cilantro, 3 tablespoons cornmeal, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; stir to combine.
3. Form the bean mash into 6 patties. Coat them evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup cornmeal and transfer to a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. To prepare guacamole: Mash avocado with a potato masher or fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons cilantro, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons onion, garlic, cayenne and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
5. Preheat oven to 200°F.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large cast-iron (or similar heavy) skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 burgers until heated through and brown and crisp on both sides, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to the oven to keep warm. Cook the remaining 3 burgers with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, reducing the heat as necessary to prevent overbrowning. Serve the burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato and the guacamole.
** Toast cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until very fragrant, 2 to 5 minutes. Let cool. Grind into a powder in a spice mill or blender.
Asian Tofu Salad
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (or substitue regular vinegar)
– 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
– 3 tablespoons canola oil
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 14-ounce package extra-firm, water-packed tofu
– 8 cups mixed salad greens
– 2 medium carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
– 1 large cucumber, chopped
1. Rinsed, pat dry and cut tofu into 1-inch cubes
2. Whisk canola oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and salt in a bowl.
3. Place tofu and 2 tablespoons of the dressing in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, turning every 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes total. Remove from the heat, add 1 tablespoon of the dressing to the pan and stir to coat.
4. Toss greens, carrots and cucumber with the remaining dressing. Serve immediately, topped with the warm tofu.
Laroche, Stephen (2000-10-27). “The real Chyna revealed”. SLAM! Wrestling. Retrieved 2008-08-07, Laurer, Joanie. If They Only Knew, 7–8. Laurer, Joanie. If They Only Knew, 145–148. Laurer, Joanie. If They Only Knew, 184. http://www.wwe.com/videos/chyna-vs-ivory-wrestlemania-17-womens-championship-match-25058081. http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/197435-joanie-laurer-porn-sequel-another-night-in-chyna-coming-soon. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439985/. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2033201/. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2496968/.http://www.alivingwonder.com/info/fitness.html. http://www.alivingwonder.com/info/current2010workout.html.